Transaction advisory services partner James Moye and business management advisory services director Y Sethuraman, were praised for the exceptional contributions they had made.
What does BMAS stand for?
BMAS stands for Business Management Advisory Services
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMAS
We have 13 other meanings of BMAS in our Acronym Attic
- Bulgarian Macedonian-Adrianople Revolutionary Committee
- Bandaranaike Memorial Ayurvedic Research Institute (est. 1965)
- Bench Mark (Sprint)
- Bayesian Multivariate Adaptive Regression Spline (statistics)
- Belgian Marine Amateur Radio Society (Knokke-Heist, Belgium)
- Baggage Management Analysis System
- Base-Level Man-Day Accounting System
- Behavioral Modeling and Simulation (workshop)
- British Medical Acupuncture Society
- Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales
- Bachelor of Military Arts and Science (Canada)
- Brief Michigan Alcoholism Screening Test
- Ballistic Missile Analyst Technician (USAF Titan II ICBM crewmember responsible for electronics and guidance; 1960-1980s)
- Baptist Missionary Association of Texas
- Barcelona Music and Audio Technologies (Barcelona, Spain)
- BioMedical Admissions Test (UK)
- Bone Marrow Aspirate and Trephine (biopsy)
- Byron Martin Advanced Technology Center (Texas)
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Mathematics and Computing
Samples in periodicals archive:
James Moye, a partner in Transaction Advisory Services and Y Sethuraman, a director in Business Management Advisory Services, were praised for the exceptional contributions they made.
Founded more than 30 years ago, RSA provides a full range of accounting, tax and consulting services, including business management advisory services, information systems consulting, business valuation, tax consultation, tax return preparation, and data processing to small and mid-sized business clients.