A business life cycle management strategy can help companies integrate three processes -- product development, customer relationships and supply chain management in order to improve profitability.
What does BLCM stand for?
BLCM stands for Business Life Cycle Management (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLCM
We have 1 other meaning of BLCM in our Acronym Attic
- Brookdale Living Communities, Inc. (Brentwood, TN)
- Business Leaders Confidence Index
- B Lymphoblastoid Cell Line
- Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited (India)
- Bilateral Carotid Artery Ligation
- Burkitt Lymphoma Cell Line (also seen as Burkitt's Lymphoma Cell Line)
- Bastide, Le Confort Medical (French retail stores)
- BLind Corner Monitor (drive assist technology)
- Borehole Logging Calibration Model
- Bovine Lung-Conditioned Medium (cells)
- blastic phase of chronic myelogenous leukemia
- Birmingham Libraries Co-operative Mechanisation Project (UK)
- Beaver Lake Cree Nation (Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada)
- Bid List Classification Number
- Bilateral Carotid Artery Occlusion
- Bonnie Light Crude Oil
- Brass Locomotive Company
- Bridgeport Lakeport Civic Organization (Bridgeport, NY)
- Battalion Logistics Control Point
- Beach Lighterage Control Point (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We recommended TeamSite for the Construmix site because it can manage and version-control all the code and diverse content that needed to be rapidly developed and deployed for the launch of the site," said Eric Swanson, vice president of Business Life Cycle Management at iXL.