The Conference Board is known for high-level conferences that help business leaders network, learn and address today's critical issues, anticipate tomorrow's challenges, and make the right strategic decisions every day.
What does BLN stand for?
BLN stands for Business Leaders Network (UK; consultancy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLN
We have 20 other meanings of BLN in our Acronym Attic
- Bankruptcy Law Network
- Basic Learning Need
- Bellefonte Nuclear Plant
- Benalla (airport code; Australia)
- Billet Line Number
- Blond (hair color, motor vehicle organizations)
- Breast Lymph Node
- Broadband Local Networks (Sprint)
- Building Living Neighborhoods (various organizations)
- Business Leadership Network (US Department of Labor)
- Bilateral Lightwave Network Analyzer
- Breast Lymph Node Assay
- Beta-Lactamase Negative Ampicillin-Resistant
- Big Lake National Bank (Florida)
- Beaver Lake Nature Center (New York)
- Bovine Lymph Node Cells (cell biology)
- Business Link Network Company (est. 1996; UK)
- Belfast Lough Nature Conservation Committee (Northern Ireland, UK; est. 1988)
- Beautiful Lesbos Never Die
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, business leadership groups including Leaders for Education, Boston Leaders for Education, the Progressive Business Leaders network and others have joined together in the effort to push for reform now, as have civic and community groups such as Black Leaders for Excellence in Education and Strategic Grant Partners.
The recipients of the Avangate Business of Software Scholarship will receive several prizes, including: * Admission to the Business of Software Conference * 3 months of online marketing and commerce consulting services from Avangate and Position2, an Avangate partner, featuring a one month website audit for SEO, PPC, Keyword Ranking along with two months of Conversion Rate Optimization, Analytics, Content Syndication * A networking dinner held Tuesday, October 2ndfrom 6:00pm - 10:00pm at Radius Restaurant in Boston "Building great software product takes loads of engineering talent, but building a great software company also requires a keen eye for business innovation and market factors," said Mark Littlewood, Director of the Business Leaders Network and Business of Software.