:: Develop solutions for e-commerce, customer relationship management, customer and business knowledge management, performance management, and logistics optimisation.
What does BKM stand for?
BKM stands for Business Knowledge Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BKM
We have 26 other meanings of BKM in our Acronym Attic
- Besiktas Kultur Merkezi (Turkey)
- Best Known Method
- Beurger King Muslim (est. 2005; fast-food restaurant; France)
- Bharathi Kalai Manram (Indian cultural organization; Houston, TX)
- Black Kaïra Massacre (French music group)
- Bleu Krystal Média (French multimedia production company)
- Bodie, Kane and Marcus (authors of Investments)
- Bookmark Manager (software)
- Brennkraftmaschine (German: Combustion Engine)
- Burger King Meal
- Baráti Kör a Muvészetért Alapítvány (Hungarian: Circle of Friends Foundation for the Arts)
- Brickell Key Master Association (Miami, FL)
- Biasiswa Kecemerlangan Menteri Besar (Malay: Chief Minister Excellence Scholarship)
- Black Knight Marching Band
- Bank of Kuwait and Middle East
- Bleached Kraft Pulp Mill Effluent (pharmacology)
- Bangladesh Knitwear Manufacturers and Exporters Association
- Besser Klappt's Miteinander Füreinander (Austria)
- Bundesverband Kleinwüchsige Menschen und ihre Familien e.V.
- Belly Knowledge Management International
Samples in periodicals archive:
ERP solutions now have solid business knowledge management functionality to make it easier to track and model business parameters and improve ROI.
Develop solutions for e-commerce, customer relationship management, customer and business knowledge management, performance management, and logistics optimisation.
Portal B's integrated, clutter-free approach is compelling, and a promising indication of where business knowledge management on the Internet is headed.
db a strategic component of the business knowledge management or enterprise resource system.
E-commerce and EDI are just two examples that will give us the ability to forge ahead in offering our customers the best in business knowledge management," said Quigley.