A flamboyant chef has brushed up on his business know-how in a bid to put his culinary skills to good use.
What does BKH stand for?
BKH stands for Business Know-How (website)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BKH
We have 3 other meanings of BKH in our Acronym Attic
- Blokhus Klit Golf Center (Denmark)
- Bank of Granada Hills (California)
- Bikini Karate Girls Klub (band)
- Basal Keratinocyte Herniation
- Black Hills Corporation (stock symbol; Rapid City, SD)
- Boot Key Harbor (Florida)
- Britisch Kurzhaar
- Britisch Kurzhaar Highlander (German: British Shortland Highlander; cat breed)
- Burley Katon Halliday (Australia; architectural and interior design practice)
- British Know-How Fund
- Biuro Koncertowe Haliny Prominskiej (Polish: Prominski Halina Concert Office)
- Bishop Kearney High School
- Blue Key Honor Society (Slippery Rock, PA)
- Babbar Khalsa International
- Bachelor of Knowledge Integration (University of Waterloo)
- Berlin Kreuzberg Institut (German music collective)
- Berryz Kobo International (website)
- Bible Knowledge Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Janet Attard, founder and president of Business Know-How, a small business information center, web developer and online content provider.
Pellegrino, McCants said, has just the right combination of an eye for engineering and business know-how to get the new bike division rolling.
Led by a team of engineers and executives combining more than 95 man years of expertise developing silicon germanium technology with strategic business know-how, AmberWave is well-positioned to redefine the silicon roadmap and open the door for future generations of wireless, electronic and optical applications.
Incubation Park is unique in approach and competence, possessing both the technology expertise and traditional business know-how that has proven to work.
Said Ravi Koka, president and CEO of SEEC, "Large enterprises are striving to build more adaptive, collaborative business systems that leverage their traditional competitive advantages and business know-how in new ways using the Internet.
Mike has already proven his business know-how and resourcefulness.
Our selection by FSB as a company with a very promising business idea and the business know-how to make it succeed are additional votes of confidence, not only for our business model, but also for our strategic direction," said Jeffrey Unger, CEO of GenuOne.