The Array Business Continuity Flex Plan has been specifically designed to address a wide range of potential business interruption events with no intervention required, i.
What does BiE stand for?
BiE stands for Business Interruption Event
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BiE
We have 57 other meanings of BiE in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau Intercommunal de l'Emploi (French: Intercommunal Employment Office)
- Bureau International des Expositions
- Bureau Internationale de l'Education
- Bureau of Indian Education (Washington, DC)
- Bureau of Industry Economics (Australia)
- Bureau voor de Industriële Eigendom (Dutch: Netherlands Industrial Property Office)
- Business in the Environment
- Business Information Entity
- Business Information Exchange (Engine)
- Business Intelligence Environment
- Boundary Integral Equation/Method of Ordered Multiple Interactions (algorithm)
- British Institute in Eastern Africa
- Burrard Inlet Environmental Action Program
- Believe in Everything Because Everything's Reachable
- Bahrain International Exhibition Centre
- Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (Bangalore, India)
- Beijing International Exhibition Center (China)
- Beverage Industry Environment Council (Australia)
- Bronfman Israel Experience Centre (Montreal, Québec, Canada)
- Bureau for Investments and Economic Cycles (Warsaw, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
C&H specializes in helping organizations identify and quantify risks, and implement policies and programs to manage threats from unauthorized information access and business interruption events.
The September 11 terrorist attacks created what is perhaps the largest business interruption event in history, as measured in the number of claims, the magnitude of damage and the complexity of adjusted losses.
Nonetheless, the properties are all adequately insured for property, casualty and business interruption events, and Fitch expects there to be no disruption to the rental payments at the affected properties in the coming year.
One of our principal goals is to mitigate risk in our critical business applications - a web product such as Treasura simplifies and eliminates business interruption events in many instances.