Together, Unisys and SAS have offered high performance, scaleable end-to-end business intelligence and analytic solutions.
What does BQ stand for?
BQ stands for Business Intelligence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BQ
We have 4 other meanings of BQ in our Acronym Attic
- Bloc Québécois (Canadian political party)
- Bonus Question
- Boston Qualify (Boston Marathon; Massachusetts)
- Boys' Quarters
- Branch Qualification
- Branch Qualified (US Army officer rating)
- Branch Qualifying (US Army officer course)
- Broadcast Quality
- Broadcast Query (mobile computing)
- Build Quality
- Navassa Island
- Binary-Quantized Data-Transition Tracking Loop
- Base-Optimal Quasi-Second-Order Spectral-Null (coding scheme)
- Beef Quality Assurance
- Belgium Quality Association
- Blue Quill Angler (Evergreen, CO)
- Bluetooth Qualification Administrator
- British Quadrathlon Association (UK)
- British Quality Association
- British Quarterstaff Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lack of focus and action is why so many corporate business intelligence operations fail.
Leading Business Intelligence Provider Launches New Products and Partner Initiatives to Support Mid-Size Companies
com/reports/c44584) has announced the addition of Datamonitor's new report: Business Intelligence Investment in Benelux H1 2006 (Databook) to their offering.
com/reports/c44424) has announced the addition of Datamonitor's new report: Business Intelligence Investment in the USA H1 2006 (Databook) to their offering.
com/reports/c44336) has announced the addition of Datamonitor's new report: Business Intelligence Investment in France H1 2006 (Databook) to their offering.
com/reports/c44391) has announced the addition of Business Intelligence Investment H1 2006 (Databook) to their offering.
Internationally Renowned Business Intelligence Expert to Focus on Company Strategy and Vision