3 percentage points in SME selection for Aviva saw the insurer drop to second place in the market in 2012 - Aviva's SME book has contracted in 2012 but its Fast Trade intranet platform is most popular with brokers - AXA launched its Simple e-traded product range and a direct channel offering in 2012 - Zurich has focused on attracting small brokers - Allianz's distribution strategy includes its QuoteSME e-trading platform and a direct online brand - Hiscox launched a new e-risks product in 2012 - RSA narrowed its broker relationships to focus resources on core relationships Companies Mentioned - AXA - British Sky Broadcasting Group plc - Bupa - Business Integration Services Ltd.
What does BIS stand for?
BIS stands for Business Integration Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIS
We have 317 other meanings of BIS in our Acronym Attic
- Built-In Speakerphone
- Bulk Ink System (printers)
- Bump in the Stack (RFC 2767)
- Bureau of Indian Standards
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- Business Improvement Solutions
- Business Information Service
- Business Information Solutions (various locations)
- Business Information System
- Business Integration Server
- Business Integration Suite
- Business Intelligence Server (computing)
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Business Intelligence System
- Business Internet Solutions
- Business, Innovation and Skills (UK)
- Butts In Seats
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (UK)
- Barratt Impulsiveness Scale Version 5 (psychiatry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assures Security for SEEBURGER-Managed Business Integration Services Including EDI & MFT ATLANTA, Jan.
Sterling offers business integration services, supply chain software and other customer service products.
a leading provider of information technology (IT) consulting services to the Global 2000, announced today the appointment of Trevor Richards as Delivery Manager, Business Integration Services.
Accenture Mobility Services offers five mobility services including consulting, software services--applications, software services--devices and platforms, managed services, and business integration services.
Since its founding in 2002, UISOL has successfully delivered business integration services to over 40 leading utility companies and independent system operators (ISOs).
In her new role as executive vice president of power delivery services, Ziegler will oversee transmission and distribution, operations support, information technology and business integration services as well as customer service.
UISOL has experienced rapid growth since its founding in 2002, successfully delivering business integration services to over 40 leading utility companies and independent system operators (ISOs).