The library's Business Information Service can provide information on a range of issues, including employment law, patents, business start-ups and marketing.
What does BIS stand for?
BIS stands for Business Information Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIS
We have 317 other meanings of BIS in our Acronym Attic
- Brought Into Service
- Buffer Information Specification
- Buffer Insertion and Sizing
- Built-In Simulation
- Built-In Speakerphone
- Bulk Ink System (printers)
- Bump in the Stack (RFC 2767)
- Bureau of Indian Standards
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- Business Improvement Solutions
- Business Information Solutions (various locations)
- Business Information System
- Business Integration Server
- Business Integration Services
- Business Integration Suite
- Business Intelligence Server (computing)
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Business Intelligence System
- Business Internet Solutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Health Information (NHI; Atlanta, GA) has acquired all the assets of Business Information Services (Laurel, ND).
Dow Jones Business Information Services is the electronic publishing arm of Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Growth was fueled by solid gains in professional and business information services, television programming, and outsourced training in the educational and training media segment, in addition to trade show exhibit space in the business-to-business media segment.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- Nielsen, the global leader in providing marketplace intelligence, announced today the completion of a joint venture agreement with Integrated Business Information Services (IBIS), the premiere marketing and media research company in South Africa.
a leading provider of legal, news and business information services, today announced that Peter J.
He continued, "In the three years since Pat joined the company, he has moved quickly and decisively to prepare Dialog -- still the largest piece of our Business Information Services Division -- for the changed environment in which it now operates.
com--is an award-winning news and business information service that aggregates and organizes specialized, relevant information from nearly 9,000 sources from 152 countries in 22 languages.