RIGA - Churches, Art Nouveau architecture and the Central Market have been named the most popular tourist sites in Riga, according to a survey carried out by the business information portal Nozare.
What does BIP stand for?
BIP stands for Business Information Portal
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIP
We have 195 other meanings of BIP in our Acronym Attic
- Bruttoinlandsprodukt (German: Gross Domestic Product)
- Buddy Instructor Pilot
- Budget Increment Package
- Building Incentive Program
- Built In Place (Sprint)
- Built-In Profit
- Bulletin d'Informations Proustiennes (French: Proustian News Bulletin)
- Bulletin de l'Industrie Pétrolière (French: Oil Industry Newsletter)
- Bulletins d'Informations de Pharmacologie (French: Pharmacology News Bulletin)
- Business Improvement Process
- Business Information Publications
- Business Insider Program
- Business Integration Partners (Italy)
- Business Intelligence Pipeline (newsletter)
- Business Intelligence Portal
- Butler Immersion Programme (England)
- Immunoglobulin Heavy Chain-Binding Protein
- Bit Interleaved Parity-Number (ANSI)
- Balls in Play Average (baseball statistic)
- Benefits Improvement and Protection Act of 2000
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wickes, which has a depot at Longroyd Bridge, Huddersfield, has teamed up with Business Link to launch business information portal www.
com, an Ethiopian B2B and business information portal.
While further details of the imminent BSM product line-up are still sketchy, Allen said the virtual repository it is developing will also integrate with its Business Information Portal to enable BSM data to be shared, analyzed and published within and beyond an enterprise.
Another excellent business information portal is the pan-African Mbendi which also creates web pages for companies.
com) is one of the world's leading business information portals, and the Internet partner of the Financial Times.
Last year, Latvian breweries increase export volumes by 70 percent compared to 2010, the business information portal 'Nozare.
BROMSGROVE, England, February 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- An all new, business information portal dedicated to electric drive technology (EDT) within the global automotive industry is to be launched by just-auto.