Before that, Page served as the business information officer and senior vice president for National City Bank (since acquired by PNC Bank), and as a vice president for Alltel Communications.
What does BIO stand for?
BIO stands for Business Information Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIO
We have 44 other meanings of BIO in our Acronym Attic
- Biotechnology Industry Organization
- Bitronics Input/Output (computer networking)
- Blow It Off
- Branch Intelligence Officer
- Bring It On
- Bring It On (Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- British Informatics Olympiad
- Broadcast Input Output
- Building Inspection Office (various locations)
- Bureau of International Organizations (US DoD)
- Business Information Optimization (software)
- Business Integration Office (US DoD)
- By Invitation Only
- Bio-Event Advanced Leading Indicator Recognition Technology (biosurveillence; 2001-2004)
- Biomass Foam Immobilized Extractant
- Bioindustry Organization of Southern Arizona
- British and Irish Ombudsman Association
- Biotechnology Abbreviation and Acronym Uncovering Service
- Biologically Intensive Agriculture and Organic Farming (Washington State University; Pullman, WA)
- Biometric Application Program Interface (biometrics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keith Muir, business information officer for Caithness and Sutherland Enterprise, said: "Tourism is vitally important and surfers make up a good proportion of our visitors.
And business information officer Tania Roberts previously worked for a local authority business support team.
More than 100 accredited business information officers are available to help.
Daria Gawronsky, a business information officer at the Canada Business Service Centre, says to make the CBSC your first stop.
After evaluating a number of workforce management solutions and successfully piloting Empower Software's solution, we are excited to begin this full-club deployment," says Scott Floeck, Senior Vice President, Business Information Officer of BJ's Wholesale Club.
Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to supporting safe and secure health information exchange for members, and our work with the Social Security Administration will enable our patients to obtain quicker decisions on their disability benefits," said Lisa Caplan, Kaiser Permanente senior vice president and business information officer, Care Delivery.
Business information officer Tania Roberts previously worked for a local authority business support team.