The space is made up of a business information center that houses computers, a color printer and Small Business Administration materials.
What does BIC stand for?
BIC stands for Business Information Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIC
We have 252 other meanings of BIC in our Acronym Attic
- Bus Interface Chip
- Bus Interface Controller
- Bushveld Igneous Complex (igneous rock)
- Business and Industry Connection (magazine)
- Business and Innovation Center
- Business and Investment Climate (various locations)
- Business Idea Competition
- Business Ideas Challenge (University of Plymouth; UK)
- Business in Context (various organizations)
- Business In the Community
- Business Initiative Council
- Business Innovation Centre
- Business Intelligence Consulting
- Business Internet Consortium
- Butt in Chair
- Bypass Interconnect Card
- Blind-Successive Interference Canceler Maximum Mean Energy
- Blind-Successive Interference Canceler Maximum Mean Energy - Amplitude Estimation
- Bicultural Special Interest Group
- Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications
Samples in periodicals archive:
html Report Summary Based on the information and data from the State Statistical Bureau, General Administration of Custom, Ministry of Commerce , Development Research Center of Sate Council, Fluoride Industry Statistic Bureau, National Business Information Center, China Fluoride Industry Association, National Economy Monitoring Center, the newspapers and magazines from domestic and oversea, the report made analysis on the current status of China Fluoride industry, the development, the import and export, the operation of those big players in China and abroad, competition, industry policies and regulation and so on.
During her tenure, she helped to create the Belknap County Revolving Loan Fund, programs focusing on relocation assistance, and a business information center, among other accomplishments.
Janet Attard, founder and president of Business Know-How, a small business information center, web developer and online content provider.
The Business Information Center offers a search function on present patents and trade names.
Reflecting the business world's embrace of the Internet as a tool for building the bottom line, the Chilean Trade Commission has relaunched its web site as a one-stop business information center.
Small Business Administration * Business Information Center * D/FW/Arlington Minority Business Development Center * Procurement Center * Women's Business Center The BAC's coordinated infrastructure allows each agency to concentrate on its core mission while providing a seamless service delivery system for its clients.
Under terms of the agreement, WinStar Telebase will market and provide Lexis-Nexis to small and mid-sized law firms and businesses on a non-subscription basis through the WinStar Business Information Center (www.