In 2011, the business income tax revenues amounted to NT$180.
What does BIT stand for?
BIT stands for Business Income Tax
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIT
We have 146 other meanings of BIT in our Acronym Attic
- Brunei Information Technology
- Budowlany Informator Techniczny (Polish: Technical Construction Information; publication)
- Build Integration and Test
- Built-In Test
- Bulk Ion Temperature
- Bureau International du Travail (French)
- Büro für Internationale Forschungs- und Technologiekooperation (Vienna, Austria)
- Business and Industry Training (various locations)
- Business Implementation Time
- Business Improvement Team
- Business Information Technology
- Built-In-Test (Equipment)
- Bit-Boundry Block Transfer (also seen as BITBLT)
- Built-In-Test and Performance Monitoring
- Binary Digits Per Second
- Baking Industry Training Australia
- Bilateral Internal Thoracic Artery (graft)
- Boston Irish Tourism Association
- British Ice Teachers Association (est. 1936; UK)
- British Industrial Truck Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The state is one of five that don’t charge a business income tax.
Business fliers should attach Form 8913 to their regular 2006 income tax returns; exempt organizations must attach it to Form 990-T, Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Return.
It also covers exemption issues, unrelated business income tax, the special rules applicable to private foundations, tax rules applicable to unrelated business income, and the tax and reporting rules applicable to political organizations.
The risk of an organization incurring an unrelated business income tax is greater than ever.
The workshops will cover the following topics: individual income tax returns and related schedules, business income tax returns, employment tax returns, employer-employee determinations, farm income and casualty loss, the collection process and the rights and responsibilities of the taxpayer.
A VEBA is designed to get around the unrelated business income tax imposed by the Deficit Reduction Act of 1984.
34 billion), a new high since 2002, with the business income tax revenues increasing NT$8.