Robert Shepherd of Holden was inducted into Beta Gamma Sigma, the international business honor society for undergraduate and graduate programs during a March 30 ceremony at The School of Business at Quinnipiac University.
What does BHS stand for?
BHS stands for Business Honor Society (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHS
We have 276 other meanings of BHS in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau of Health Services (various locations)
- Bureau of Highway Safety (Maine, USA)
- Burlingame High School (Burlingame, CA)
- Burlington High School (Iowa)
- Burnside High School (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Burnsville High School (Burnsville, MN)
- Burrillville High School (Harrisville, RI, USA)
- Bushwick High School (Brooklyn, New York)
- Bushy-haired stranger (non-existent thug used as cover-up)
- Business Help Site (US Census Bureau)
- Butler High School (New Jersey)
- Button Head Screw
- Brummana High School Old Scholars Association (est. 1873; Lebanon)
- Bachelor of Health Services Administration (academic degree)
- Badger Horse Show Association (Wisconsin)
- Banco Hipotecario SA (Spanish: Mortgage Bank SA; Argentina)
- Behavioral Health Services Association of South Carolina
- Boalt Hall Student Association (University of California, Berkeley)
- Bottom Hole Spring Assembly (gas wells)
- Brooklyn High School of the Arts (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IBHS is the first university and national-level international business honor society.
Throughout his academic career, O'Donnell received numerous honors and was admitted into the business honor society, Beta Gamma Sigma.
He is a CFA charter holder and a Certified Fraud Examiner, and was elected to membership in Beta Gamma Sigma, International Business Honor Society.
Byline: Amanda Roberge GARDNER - The Alpha Beta Gamma business honor society at Mount Wachusett Community College has long been known for their bake sales, but that reputation is about to evolve into something much sweeter.
Hale holds a bachelor's degree in biochemistry from Colgate University and a MBA from Northeastern University, where he was a member of Beta Gamma Sigma, the National Business Honor Society.
She continued her education at Columbia University, earning an MBA from Columbia University where she was recognized with the Distinguished Service Award and was inducted into the Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor Society.
The Dental Hygiene Club at the Burbank campus in Fitchburg assembled food baskets for two local families in need, while the Alpha Beta Gamma business honor society launched a collection to benefit the Montachusett Veterans Outreach Center in Gardner.