based Business Financial Publishing recently teamed up with GNI Research LLC, an investment research firm, to launch Supernova Stocks, an independent, research-based investment newsletter focused on market-leading stocks with unique and extraordinary growth potential.
What does BFP stand for?
BFP stands for Business Financial Publishing (est. 2001)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BFP
We have 113 other meanings of BFP in our Acronym Attic
- British Foreign Policy (UK)
- Brooks Fiber Properties, Inc.
- Budo for Peace
- Bund Freikirchlicher Pfingstgemeinden (Erzhausen, Bundesrepublik Deutschland)
- Bundle-Forming Pilus
- Buoni Fruttiferi Postali (Italy)
- Bureau of Fire Protection (Philippines)
- Bureau of Freelance Photographers (est. 1965; UK)
- Bureaucracy of Future Potential
- Burlington Free Press
- Business Focal Point
- Backflow Prevention Assembly
- Bahamas Family Planning Association
- Bahrain Family Planning Association
- Bangladesh Family Planning Association
- Barbados Family Planning Association
- Belgian Federation of Pankration Athlima
- Best Football Player Available
- Best Friend Pet Adoption (Cary, NC)
- Blue Fronted Parrotlet (Touit dilectissima)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Internet Content Publisher of Investment News, Investment Research, and Stock Picks for Individual Investors also Ranks 2 in Media Industry and 16 in Washington, DC Metro Region WASHINGTON -- Business Financial Publishing today announced it ranks 185 on Inc.
WASHINGTON -- Business Financial Publishing announces the debut of SmallCapInvestor.