The role was the culmination of a career with CIGNA that included a number of positions with increasing responsibilities in business strategy, operations and finance, including positions as president of the company's specialty businesses, which include behavioral health and pharmacy, chief underwriting officer for its health care business, and vice president and business financial officer for health care field operations.
What does BFO stand for?
BFO stands for Business Financial Officer (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BFO
We have 45 other meanings of BFO in our Acronym Attic
- Blood Forming Organ
- BOM (Bill of Material) Family Owner
- Brake Force One (bicycle braking system)
- Brilliant Flash of the Obvious
- Brother from Oakland (Vitamin C song)
- Budapest Festival Orchestra (est. 1983)
- Bug-Fix Only (software release)
- Bunker Fuel Oil
- Burkina Faso Outreach
- Burst Frequency Offset (radio transmissions; aviation)
- Beller Freibad Open Air (Germany)
- Birmingham Football Officials Association (Birmingham, Alabama)
- Boao Forum of Asia (Hainan, China)
- Broward Football Official's Association (Broward County, Florida)
- Barnabas Fellowship of Churches (various locations)
- Bayonet Fiber Optic Connector
- Ballet Folklorico of Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- Barnet Friends of the Earth (UK)
- Business Friend of the Environment (award; Wisconsin)
- Bag Full Of Goodies (Halloween haul)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Snow began his career with Wells Fargo Bank as a Business Financial Officer underwriting a variety of Small Business Loans.