Schudt, "Taming the Corporate Monster: An Aristotelian Approach to Corporate Virtue," Business Ethics Quarterly 10, no.
What does BEQ stand for?
BEQ stands for Business Ethics Quarterly (journal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BEQ
We have 5 other meanings of BEQ in our Acronym Attic
- Bibliothèque Electronique du Québec (French: Electronic Library of Quebec; Canada)
- Bio-Equivalence (pharmacology)
- Biomechanical Efficiency Quotient (celebral palsy research)
- Branch If Equal
- Brand Equity Quiz (competitive advertising and marketing quiz)
- Break-Even Quantity
- Broadband Edge QAM (Quadrature Amplitude Modulation; BigBand Networks, Inc.)
- Building Energy Quotient (labeling program)
- Bulletin d'Exploitation Quotidien (French: Daily Operating Bulletin; Transport Canada)
- Bury St. Edmunds Honington (airport code; Royal Air Force station; England, UK)
- Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin (UK)
- Branch on Equal Likely
- Bank of England Quarterly Model
- Biological Effects Quality Assurance in Monitoring Programmes (est. 1998)
- Branch on Equal to Zero
- Back End Ratio
- Back End Rebate (retail marketing)
- Basal Energy Requirement (nutrition)
- Base Excision Repair (biology)
- Basic Electrical Rhythm
Samples in periodicals archive:
Linda Trevino, Gary Weaver and Michael Brown ("It's Lovely at the Top," Business Ethics Quarterly, 2008) use identity theory to support and explain the disconnect between top management's positive perception of the corporation's ethical environment and the less positive perceptions of lower-level employees.
The study has been published in Business Ethics Quarterly.
He has published widely, including in Academy of Management Review, Journal of Management Studies, Organization Studies, and Business Ethics Quarterly.
Former Editor-in-Chief of Business Ethics Quarterly, he has published numerous articles on ethics, business ethics, and social and political philosophy.
She is a past president and founder of the Society for Business Ethics and founder of the society's publication Business Ethics Quarterly, which is the preeminent journal in the field.