3 Butler Group Project Portfolio Management Market Lifecycle Ratings Section 7: Technology Audits Borland - Tempo Business Engine - Business Engine Network v6.
What does BEN stand for?
BEN stands for Business Engine Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BEN
We have 67 other meanings of BEN in our Acronym Attic
- Benin (ISO Country code)
- Benson (Amtrak station code; Benson, AZ)
- Bilingual Education Network
- Bio-Electronic Navigator (Treasure Planet)
- BitTorrent Entertainment Network
- Black Employee Network
- Black Environment Network (UK)
- Boeing Education Network (The Boeing Company)
- Bolton Evening News (UK)
- Bruxelles Environnement News (French: Brussels Environment News; Belgium)
- Business Enterprise Network (Toronto, Canada)
- British Empire Naturalist Association
- Blood Eosinophilic Non Allergic Rhinitis
- Behind Every Name a Story
- Ben Chan (Philippine clothing retailer)
- Biodegradation of Environmental Chemicals Modeled with Aquatic, Relative-Rate Coefficients
- Benchmarking for Embedded Control And Real-Time Applications
- Blue Earth-Nicollet County Humane Society (Rochester, MN)
- Bega Eco-Neighbourhood Developers, Inc. (Australia; est. 2002)
- Belgian Elise Netted Drivers (car website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Business Engine Network offers the Foundation a private exchange portal through which we can work more efficiently -- both internally, and with interested members of the world-wide research community," said Deborah W.
3 Project Portfolio Management Market Lifecycle Ratings 141 Section 7: Technology Audits 145 Borland - Tempo 147 Business Engine - Business Engine Network v6.
The partnership covers the Business Engine Network (BEN) and UGS Corp.
Improved Dashboard Capabilities - Cognos ReportNet has been embedded within key Business Engine Network dashboards to dramatically improve configurability and graphics that enable the creation of more powerful and intelligent dashboards.
html Business Engine, the leading provider of financial governance software solutions to project-driven organizations, today announced the global availability of its industry leading Business Engine Network (BEN) solution for midsize organizations.
The report evaluated 13 vendors across 94 distinct criteria, top-ranking Business Engine in the financial management, demand management, and workflow categories as part of the overall Business Engine Network (BEN) solution.
The Business Engine Network allows global IT organizations to manage IT strategy, financial governance and operational execution within a single Web-based solution, creating enterprise transparency that dramatically improves IT investment decisions, business alignment and delivery results.