com Glendale Water and Power--Large Business Energy Efficiency Program www.
What does BEEP stand for?
BEEP stands for Business Energy Efficiency Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BEEP
We have 36 other meanings of BEEP in our Acronym Attic
- Best Equal Expected Number Failing
- Block Education Extension Officer (India)
- Bureau of Equal Employment Opportunity (Pennsylvania)
- Ballona Ecosystem Education Project (Los Angeles, CA)
- Battalion Equipment Evaluation Program
- Best e-Europe Practices (EU)
- Best Educational E-Practices
- Black Executive Exchange Program (visiting professor organization)
- Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol framework (IETF)
- Brake Effectiveness Evaluation Procedure (automotive engineering)
- Balloon Electrical Environment Profiling Systems
- Boeing Employees' Everett Prospecting Society (Everett, WA)
- Building Energy and Environment Performance System
- Business Environment and Enterprise Performance Survey (World Bank)
- Bayesian Estimation Error Quotient
- Basic Engineering Emergent Requirements (review of system requirements)
- Behavior, Effect, Expectation, Results
- Beneficiary Earning Exchange Record (employer report)
- Biological Effects of Nonionizing Electromagnetic Radiations
- Building Energy Efficiency Research (University of Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Focus on Energy business energy efficiency programs will launch July 1, 2012.
Thousands of New York City small businesses will save a combined total of more than $106 million (over the lifetime of equipment upgrades) as a result of energy improvements made through Con Edison's Small Business Energy Efficiency Program.
As a savvy businessman he was one of the first business owners to enroll in the Small Business Energy Efficiency Program.
5 year contract for the implementation of New York State Electric and Gas and Rochester Gas & Electric's Small Business Energy Efficiency Program for nonresidential customers with a demand of 100 kilowatts or less.
The residential program joins a business energy efficiency program that the utility launched on July 6.
Mooney will lead teams responsible for implementing over 14 residential and business energy efficiency programs for the firm's Michigan utility clients.
UE's new Business Energy Efficiency Program gives any non-residential customer planning to purchase and install qualifying energy efficiency upgrades incentives to cover the cost of making those improvements.