ISLAMABAD, March 10, 2012 (Balochistan Times): A seminar has been informed that the standards for Business Education have been developed in continuous consultation with all the Business Schools nationwide during the last four years.
What does BED stand for?
BED stands for Business Education (academics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BED
We have 72 other meanings of BED in our Acronym Attic
- Board of Economic Development (Luxembourg)
- Boiler Efficiency Directive
- Bois Expo Distribution (French: Wood Distribution Expo; various locations)
- Bornholm Eye Disease
- Boron Enhanced Diffusion
- Building Emergency Director
- Bulk Encryption Device
- Bureau of Energy Development
- Bus Error Destination
- Business and Economic Development
- Bedford-Stuyvesant (New York City neighborhood)
- Bar Entertainment and Dance Association (UK)
- Berne Economic Development Agency (Switzerland)
- British Entertainment and Discotheque Association
- Broadcast Executive Directors Association
- Bureau of European Design Associations (Barcelona, Spain)
- Business and Economic Development Association (Grand County, CO)
- Breckenridge Economic Development Advisory Committee (Breckenridge, CO)
- Bridgeport Economic Development Advisory Council (Bridgeport, CT)
- Business and Economic Development Advisory Commission (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD, March 10, 2012 (Frontier Star): A seminar has been informed that the standards for Business Education have been developed in continuous consultation with all the Business Schools nationwide during the last four years.
Cullen, RETHINKING THE MBA: BUSINESS EDUCATION AT A CROSSROADS examines the current state of business education, which once guaranteed access to lucrative careers with the best firms.
The mission Of the ACTE Business Education Division is to provide support and information for business education programs in preparing people for the international and domestic workforce, furthering education, and understanding She American and global economic systems.
Byline: Daily News CANYON COUNTRY - Project ECHO, the local hands-on business education program, is up and running again this year at Bowman and Canyon high schools with added support from two new sponsors.
Graduate business education is an ideal way for multinational companies, family-owned enterprises and start-up businesses to build the skills of junior- and senior-level managers.
Business Education and Communications Bundles are Latest Additions to Comprehensive, Integrated Product Family BOSTON, June 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Apple Computer, Inc.
According to Cygnus estimates the business education market in India was estimated at about Rs35 billion in 2010 (campus and distance education together) and currently 4,800 business schools producing over 140,000 management graduates every year is not enough to meet the growing demand for management education in India.