com)-- Accident Insurance Company (AIC) is excited to announce the addition of Lauren Allen and Jennifer Caldwell as business development representatives for AIC's Southeastern states.
What does BDR stand for?
BDR stands for Business Development Representatives
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDR
We have 76 other meanings of BDR in our Acronym Attic
- Budget Data Request
- Build Design Review
- Bulk Dose Regimen
- Bulletin de Remise (French: Bulletin of the Depot)
- Bund Deutscher Radfahrer (German: German Cycling Federation)
- Bus Device Request
- Bush Derangement Syndrome (politics)
- Business Day Report
- Business Decision Reporting
- Business Delivery Review (UK)
- Business Development Research
- Bad Dog Rediscovers America (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Bayesian Data Reduction Algorithm
- Beyond Distance Research Alliance (University of Leicester; UK)
- Birth and Death Registration Act
- Boot Data Reserved Area
- Brampton Downtown Residents Association
- British Drag Racing Association
- Bad Dawg Radio Blues
- Bibliographic Description of Rare Books (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's why it is seeking business development representatives in North London, Kent and Sussex, Leeds, Sheffield and Huddersfield.
EnergyNet business development representatives and corporate customer support personnel are available 24/7 to answer questions or address concerns.
Every year, BIO's International Convention attracts thousands of senior pharmaceutical and biotechnology executives, scientists, business development representatives, and regulators from all over the world, to create a global platform not only to discuss the state of the industry and potential business deals, but also to be educated on new and exciting developments in research, drug discovery and development.
Dick will work closely with DeAM's insurance relationship managers, business development representatives and members of the NY-based Fixed Income team in developing overall investment programs for insurance clients.
Two additional business development representatives will work out of BASi's facility in the United Kingdom and Jack Polidoro, Ph.
To express interest in firm service or to relinquish capacity, parties should contact Kern River business development representatives Laurie Brown at 801-937-6410, Kevin Billings at 801-937-6167 or Greg Snow at 801-937-6270 to obtain a copy of the applicable precedent agreement.
Miller leads Tech Data's teams of technical and government services experts, including systems engineers, business development representatives and government bid specialists.