The RoboDevelopment Conference and Exposition will provide technical professionals with the specialized information they need to build the next generation of advanced robotics systems, as well as offer solution providers serving the robotics market an unprecedented and unique, sales, branding and business development opportunity.
What does BDO stand for?
BDO stands for Business Development Opportunity
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDO
We have 46 other meanings of BDO in our Acronym Attic
- Block Development Officer
- Board, Department or Office (California)
- Bomb Disposal Officer
- Boom Defense Officer
- Bordeaux Danse Orientale (French: Bordeaux Belly Dance; Bordeaux, France)
- British Darts Organisation
- Building Digital Opportunities (development initiative)
- Bunds, DSL, OAT (core European government bonds)
- Business Development Objective
- Business Development Office
- Business Document Object (Object-Oriented Workflow Management)
- B-Dry Owners Association (basement waterproofing)
- Bristol and District Organists' Association (UK)
- British Domesticated Ostrich Association (Cumbria, UK)
- Base Defense Operations Center
- Basic Division Officer's Course (US Navy)
- Bed Days of Care
- Big Drug on Campus
- Biodegradable Dissolved Organic Carbon
- Biodegradable Organic Carbon
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a major business development opportunity for San Francisco and Valley companies.
This is a major business development opportunity for San Francisco and Valley companies", Guy Manson said.