Venecia Gafter, Director of Business Development Latin America, and Ms.
What does BDLA stand for?
BDLA stands for Business Development Latin America (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDLA
- Bidirectional Line Amplifier
- Bihar Dog Lovers Association (India)
- Bistable Diode Laser Amplifier
- Bob Delaney Leadership Academy
- Book Distribution in Latin America
- British Dental Laser Association
- British Disabled Lifters Association
- Browning Distance Learning Academy (St. George, UT)
- Bund Deutscher LandschaftsArchitekten (Germany)
- Bund Deutscher Landschftsarchitekten
- Business Diversity and Leadership Alliance (Colorado State University)
- Banque de Données Langue Corse (French: Corsica Language Database)
- Base de Données sur la Longévité Canadienne (French; Canadian mortality database)
- Base Station Data Link Controller
- Beginner Developer Learning Center (Microsoft)
- Behavior Disorder Learning Center (education)
- Brantford and District Labour Council
- Burroughs Data Link Control
- Business Data List Connector (Microsoft SharePoint)
- Business Development Life Cycle
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robin Lee, director business development Latin America, added, "One of the key Latin American markets is the Mercosur region, particularly Brazil and Argentina.