announced it has promoted Jackie Scheuerlein, Andrea Rusnak and Donna Denley within its business development department.
What does BDD stand for?
BDD stands for Business Development Department (Ukraine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDD
We have 65 other meanings of BDD in our Acronym Attic
- Brachydactyly, Type D
- Bridging the Digital Divide (various organizations)
- British Defence Doctrine
- Buckman Direct Diversion (New Mexico water diversion project)
- Build Design Document
- Bureau du Développement Durable (French: Office of Sustainable Development; Canada and France)
- Bureau of Disability Determination
- Büro Destruct Designer (design application)
- Burst Detector Dosimeter
- Business Desktop Deployment (Microsoft)
- Business Development Director (various companies)
- Bank der Deutschen Arbeit (German: Bank of German Labor; Germany)
- Barrow and District Disability Association (Cumbria, England, UK)
- Beachport District Development Association (Australia)
- British Deaf and Dumb Association (est. 1890; UK)
- British Disability Discrimination Act
- Bantam Doubleday Dell Audio Publishing
- Bahrain Danish Dairy Company
- Bash Dyn Dns Checker
- Belgische Duitse Doggen Club (Dutch: Belgian Great Dane Club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Staff Report Dubai The Emirates Bankers Forum yesterday hosted Dr Belaid Rettab, executive director of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry's Economic Research and Sustainable Business Development department.
The Dubai Chamber's Business Development Department is now providing these business advisory services; covering the planning stage of start-up to feasibility analysis and exploring market opportunities within the UAE and abroad.
com BARNETTS Solicitors has appointed Tony Swift, 46, as marketing partner to head up the firm's new business development department.
Robert Cromby from ML's business development department said negotiations were well advanced with other firms for similar agreements.
The small business development department has been set up by Nuneaton accountants Knight, Arnold, Wall.
He was the company's entire marketing and business development department, and had little time left for that job.
Satofumi Koike, General Manager, Seiko Epson Corporation TFT Design & Engineering Department, TFT Operations Division Kazuhiro Ohara DLP(R) Products, Senior Manager, Product Marketing & Technical Support Center, Texas Instruments Japan Limited Takakazu Hayashi, Technical Marketing Manager, 3M APAC Mikiya Kuroda, Senior Manager, Samsung Japan Corporation, Business Development Department Special Advisors: International Display Workshops (IDW), Workshop on Projection and Large-Area Displays, and Their Components (LAD-WS) Chairman, Zenzo Tajima http://idw.