Those Advisory Boards consist of a Scientific Advisory Board, a Financial Advisory Board, a Business Development Advisory Board and a Policy Advisory Board.
What does BDAB stand for?
BDAB stands for Business Development Advisory Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Biodynamic Agricultural Association (UK)
- Biodynamics Association of Australia
- Blackburn Diocesan Adoption Agency (UK)
- Bristol Dental Alumni Association (UK)
- British Deaf Astronomical Association
- British Disabled Angling Association
- Beaver Dam Area Arts Association (Beaver Dam, WI)
- Biodynamic Agricultural Association of Australia
- Bio Dynamic Agricultural Association in Ireland
- Biodynamic Agricultural Association of South Africa
- Bay-Delta Advisory Council
- Between Desk and Chair (technical support slang)
- Biographical Directory of the American Congress (publication)
- Boulder Dam Area Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- Bountiful/Davis Art Center (est. 1974; Bountiful, UT)
- Bristol Debt Advice Centre (Bristol, England, UK)
- Brockville and District Association for Community Involvement (Canada)
- Beaver Dam Area Community Theatre (Beaver Dam, WI)
- Ballistic Delivery Active Deceleration (Airborne Troop Delivery Technology devised by Cytec Corporation and ATK-Thiokol)
- Basically Drunk And Disorderly
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the first appointment onto the Business Development Advisory Board to accelerate the commercialization of the family of AAGP[TM] molecules.
Tekmark Global Solutions LLC, one of the largest privately held providers of information technology, communications and consulting services, today announced the creation of a business development advisory board consisting of eight senior executives drawn from the communications and information technology industry.
the Company" or "GenoMed") (Pinksheets: GMED) today announced the addition of IT experts Jack Gruninger and Chris Todd to its Business Development Advisory Board.
Richard Reece, a prolific and influential medical writer, to its Business Development Advisory Board.
Brill MD FACG to its newly created Business Development Advisory Board.