General topics include industrial databases and applications, such as database model of engineering information, the management of evolving engineering design constraints, similarity searches for Voxelized CAD objects, use of the STEP-NC to complete a product development chain, semantic-based dynamic enterprise information integration, web service integration and management strategies for large-scale datasets, a case study of Wal-Mart's business data warehouse, and a content-based approach to medical image database retrieval.
What does BDW stand for?
BDW stands for Business Data Warehouse
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDW
We have 17 other meanings of BDW in our Acronym Attic
- Billy Dee Williams
- Biodegradable Waste
- Blake Dawson Waldron (Australia; law firm)
- Block Descriptor Word
- Boundary Diffraction Wave (physics)
- Brian Douglas Wilson (singer; Beach Boys)
- Brisbane Dance and Theater Workshop (Australia)
- Broke Don't Work
- Broker-Dealer Withdrawal
- Brussel Deze Week (Dutch: Brussels This Week; newspaper; Brussels, Belgium)
- Business Data Worldwide
- Byzantine Daily Worship
- British Decoy Wildfowl Carvers Association (bird carving; UK)
- Biblioteka Depozytowa Wspólnot Europejskich (Polish: Deposit Library of the European Communities; Warsaw, Poland)
- British-Dutch Walking Fellowship (est. 2004; UK)
- Big Dumb White Guy
- Birth Defects Work Group (Minnesota Department of Health)
- Builder Design Work Group (Boone, NC)
- Be Done with It (slang)
- Bund demokratischer Wissenschaftlerinnen (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To accommodate the exploding growth of the Credit business data warehouse, Sears will install a database loaded with one terabyte of raw data, using Informix's OnLine XPS in combination with IBM's RS/6000 SP and IBM's new Serial Storage Architecture (SSA) disk.