Scope of the Report This research report categorizes the global market for Service Delivery Platform for forecasting the revenues and analyzing the trends in each of the sub-markets as follows: On the basis of Service Delivery platform by software and services: Software Services The services segment is further classified by the types of services - Consulting - Integration On the basis of Sub segments: Telecom application servers Mobile Content management and delivery Policy management Subscriber data management On the basis of Telecom service sectors: Mobile PSTN Business Data Services Residential Broadband On the basis of Geographies: North America (NA) Europe (EU) Asia-Pacific, incl.
What does BDS stand for?
BDS stands for Business Data Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDS
We have 210 other meanings of BDS in our Acronym Attic
- Bulk Data Subnet
- Bulk Density Sensor (Juniper Systems, Inc.)
- Bulldog Skates (skateboards)
- Bund der Selbständigen (German enterprise association)
- Bund Deutscher Sportschützen (German: Association of German Marksmen)
- Bureau des Sports (French: Sports Office)
- Bureau of Diplomatic Security (US State Department)
- Burglar Detection System
- Burlington Day School (North Carolina)
- Bush Derangement Syndrome (derogatory political epithet coined by Charles Krauthammer)
- Business Defense and Security Corp. (CACI-Athena, Inc.; Fairfax, VA)
- Business Design Solutions
- Business Design Specification
- Business Development Seminar
- Business Development Services
- Business Development Solutions (various locations)
- Business Development Specialist
- Business Dial-Up Service
- Business Document Service (SAP)
- Comm-B Data Registers (used in Mode-S interrogators)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPE TOWN, South Africa, March 18, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Business data services have increasingly emerged as business-critical in South Africa.
Growth in spend on fixed business data services in Europe will slow dramatically from 2008, according to a new report, Business Data Services: growth opportunities and forecasts for Europe 2007-12, published by Analysys, the global advisers on telecoms, IT and media.
This, to a certain extent, is driving the gradual switch to lower cost technologies to support business data services.
Currently, HTC provides residential and business data services to 2500 locations within its network.
Greater Efficiency and Access to Skills by Outsourcing Spur the Growth of the South African Outsourced Business Data Services Market.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- Business Data Services (BDS), a developer of customized, e-business systems and solutions, today announced that, as a tribute to its employees, it is changing its name to Tallan, the Irish-Gaelic word for "talent.
Business Data Services Study Illustrates Enterprise And SMB Software Trends In North America And Europe CAMBRIDGE, Mass.