To start on the plans, customers can contact the du Business Customer Care at 800 188 or call their du account manager.
What does BCC stand for?
BCC stands for Business Customer Care
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCC
We have 780 other meanings of BCC in our Acronym Attic
- Business Community Connections (UK)
- Business Connected Consulting (Marseille, France)
- Business Connection Client
- Business Constituency Council
- Business Consulting Center
- Business Continuity Center (various locations)
- Business Cooperation Center
- Business Cost Calculator (Australia)
- Business Credit Center
- Business Crime Control (various locations)
- Butler County Clerk (Ohio)
- By Common Consent (Mormon blog)
- Battle Control Center - Experimental (US DoD)
- Baha'i Computer and Communication Association
- Baltic Sea Chambers of Commerce
- Basal Cell Cancer
- Basal Cell Carcinoma (oncology; also seen as BCC)
- Base Camp Coordination Agency
- Bay County Civic Arena (Michigan)
- Beer Can Collectors of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
To avail of this unique new package and find out more about Her Business Super Plan, visit any du shop, call business customer care at 800 188 or email us at herbusinessplan@du.
To avail of this new package and find out more about Her Business Super Plan, visit any du shop, call business customer care at 800 188 or email us at herbusinessplan@du.
The Verizon Business customer care portal empowers customers to review and analyze statistics and metrics related to a mitigated attack.
In particular, Cingular was cited for an "excellent" business customer care strategy originally established by the former AT&T Wireless, and scored highest for "business customer care" among the major U.
New Business Customer Care Call Center Part of Company's Continued Commitment to Improve Customer Service WEST SALEM, Wis.
New Business Customer Care Jobs Part of Company's Continued Commitment to Improve Customer Service LAS VEGAS -- In continuing efforts to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty, as well as build better customers relationships, Sprint Nextel (NYSE: S) is expanding its existing Las Vegas-based business customer call center by approximately 200 employees within the first half of 2007.
With the Starter Pak, GoodLink customers get the convenience of one full year of IT support directly from Good Technology as well as enterprise-grade support from Cingular's business customer care group for the life of their contract.