But more importantly, business continuity planning helps you truly understand your business interruption risk and your level of resiliency by examining your interdependencies; identifying vulnerabilities such as loss of supplier, production or storage resources; and prioritizing risks based on impact scenarios.
What does BCP stand for?
BCP stands for Business Continuity Planning
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCP
We have 274 other meanings of BCP in our Acronym Attic
- Buffered Chemical Polishing
- Bulgarian Communist Party
- Bulk Copy Process
- Bulk Copy Program
- Bureau du Conseil Privé (Privy Council Office - Canada)
- Bureau of Consumer Protection (US Federal Trade Commission)
- Business Coaching Program
- Business Consulting Practice
- Business Contingency Plan
- Business Continuity Plan
- Byte Controlled Protocols
- Broadcast Pulse 1
- Broadcast Pulse 3 (Local on-board time Clock)
- Baseline Customer Provided Access (AT&T)
- Basic Customer Provided Access
- Bexar County Psychological Association (Texas)
- Bidirectional Cavopulmonary Anastomosis
- Board Coordinating Parole Agent
- Body Control Pilates Association (UK)
- Boulder Canyon Project Act of 1928
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AICPA has entered into an agreement with Prism eSolutions, the leading provider of Business Continuity Planning (BCP) resources.
Kraut, senior vice president, Strategic Planning and Marketing, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System; and Daniel Gonnella and Patrick Alesi, vice presidents and co-managers, Business Continuity Planning, Lehman Brothers.
Overall, fifty-two percent of the 669 business continuity planning (BCP) professionals who participated in the jointly conducted Strohl Systems and CPM-Global Assurance survey said they didn't think their plan would hold up in the event of communications failures, while 48 percent thought their plan would work despite those possible outages.
Last year, Gartner analysts reported that less than 25 percent of Global Fortune 2000 businesses have invested in comprehensive business continuity planning.
FOR FURTHER READING A list of books discussing issues presented in this story * Business Continuity Planning .
Partnership Meets Customer Demand for Total Business Continuity Software Solutions MINNEAPOLIS -- Amcom, a provider of mission critical communications software and CPACS, a leading developer of business continuity planning and risk assessment software products, today announced a sales and marketing alliance.
Finance, and the treasury department in particular, has a unique role to play in business continuity planning (BCP).