She is the author of thirteen books on CRM software including titles on ACT, Outlook, Outlook Business Contact Manager and SugarCRM.
What does BCM stand for?
BCM stands for Business Contact Manager (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCM
We have 269 other meanings of BCM in our Acronym Attic
- Building Construction Management (various organizations)
- Bundles, Clusters, and Matrices (scientific testing of asbestos fibers)
- Bureau of Construction Management
- Bus Converter Module
- Business Capability Map
- Business Capacity Management
- Business Change Management
- Business Clearance Memorandum (USACE)
- Business Communications Manager (Nortel)
- Business Community Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Business Cost Model
- Business-Centric Methodology
- Bar Code Medication Administration
- Bates College Museum of Art (Maine, USA)
- Bellamy Chisolm Management Agency (Fayetteville, NC)
- Big Creek Missile Agency (amateur rocketry group)
- Billion Cubic Meters per Annum
- Birthplace of Country Music Alliance (Tennessee and Virginia)
- Black Consciousness Movement of Azania
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also supports sync with Microsoft Outlook add-ins like Franklin Covey PlanPlus for Microsoft Outlook, Getting Things Done, Take Back Your Life, Respond, Avidian Prophet and Outlook Business Contact Manager.
According to officials, CompanionLink will sync contacts, calendar, tasks and notes between the Android-powered Samsung Captivate, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung Fascinate and Samsung Epic 4G with PC software such as Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Business Contact Manager, IBM Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise, Palm Desktop, and ACT
by Sage, Goldmine Business Contact Manager by FrontRange Solutions, Microsoft Business Contact Manager (included with Microsoft Office Pro and SBE) and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Small Business Edition.
By integrating SBA with other MS Office applications, including Word 2003, Excel 2003, Outlook 2003 and Business Contact Manager Update, small businesses combine financial and customer information to get a complete view of the business, build stronger customer relationships and provide employees with the information they need to be effective.
The new version will deliver a simplified installation and an easy migration path from Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager, with the familiarity of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager is designed to help small businesses track, manage and share business contacts, accounts and sales opportunities in one place.
com) Another good choice is GoldMine Business Contact Manager from FrontRange Solutions, which can serve you well as your business grows (www.