The JDJ readers who voted ILOG JTGO Winner in the Best Java Components category selected ILOG in a competitive field that included Oracle Business Components for Java and BEA WebLogic Portal.
What does BC4J stand for?
BC4J stands for Business Components for Java (a software framework for scalable, high-performance Internet applications)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Battlespace Command and Control
- Bosnia Command and Control Augmentation
- Biophysical Capacity to Change (stand-alone model)
- Battlespace Command and Control Decision Aids
- Battlespace Command and Control System Review
- Basic Combat Convoy Course
- Battlespace Command and Control Center (US Air Force)
- Bucks County Community College (Newtown, Pennsylvania)
- Butler County Community College (Butler, Pennsylvania)
- Battlecruiser 3000 (game)
- Business Cards 4 Kids (website aggregator)
- Baby Care Adults
- Bachelor of Commerce and Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (degree)
- Bacon Cheddar and Avocado (omelet served at the North Boulder Cafe, Boulder, CO, USA)
- Badminton Confederation of Africa
- Balincourt et Caste Associés (French: Balincourt Caste and Associates; consulting firm)
- Bangladesh Computer Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oracle has announced all of its major Internet Platform software products on Linux, including Oracle8i Release 3, the latest version of its database; Oracle Internet Application Server with Oracle Portal; and Oracle JDeveloper with Business Components for Java and Oracle Forms, two popular Oracle application development tools.
the largest provider of software for e-business, has introduced Linux versions of its Internet application development tools Oracle(R) Business Components for Java and Oracle Forms Developer6i.
To that end, the source said that Oracle will today introduce a new set of components called Oracle Business Components for Java, that will speed the development of open, reusable components for application development.
com -- Sam Hamilton, XML Architect at Informix -- Steve Muench, Architect of Business Components for Java at Oracle
Web services, and features Oracle Business Components for Java, a Java
At the Oracle iDevelop event, which began on Monday in Burlingame, California, Oracle announced the beta release of its Business Components for Java tool, intended to enable Java developers to reuse and customize the same business logic across multiple applications, and J Developer 2, which it claims is the fist tool to deliver complete support for server side Java standards.
JDeveloper with Oracle Business Components for Java (Third Place)