Business Change Management will have a series of articles that help people in all stages of their career to make the best moves and roll with the inevitable changes.
What does BCM stand for?
BCM stands for Business Change Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCM
We have 269 other meanings of BCM in our Acronym Attic
- Broadcom Corporation
- Bromo Chloro Methane
- Brooklyn Conservatory of Music (est. 1897; New York)
- Buffalo City Municipality (South Africa)
- Building Construction Management (various organizations)
- Bundles, Clusters, and Matrices (scientific testing of asbestos fibers)
- Bureau of Construction Management
- Bus Converter Module
- Business Capability Map
- Business Capacity Management
- Business Clearance Memorandum (USACE)
- Business Communications Manager (Nortel)
- Business Community Management
- Business Contact Manager (Microsoft)
- Business Continuity Management
- Business Cost Model
- Business-Centric Methodology
- Bar Code Medication Administration
- Bates College Museum of Art (Maine, USA)
- Bellamy Chisolm Management Agency (Fayetteville, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contract involves the provision of services (program management, consulting, business change management, preparation of documents, management of administrative files, etc.
In order to reduce administrative overhead and improve organisation effectiveness, as a first step, consultancy in business change management will be provided.
Austrian Airlines has entered into an agreement with Calidris, a provider of business change management solutions to the global airline industry.
Calidris announced that British Airways has gone live with its Business Change Management solution, enabling British Air to create an Order Data Store combining customer information "from across the complete booking-to-fulfillment lifecycle in a single unified data layer.
OSI offers business project management, business change management and IT consultancy services.
Through active collaboration, both parties shall work together to build communication and exchange mechanisms from top management to specific cooperation execution levels, so as to promote the smooth progress of business cooperation, standardize and improve business processes, management requirements and business change management and control in the process of outsourcing cooperation, and promote their long-term, stable and win-win strategic cooperation.
Topics include measuring project success, core systems trends, choosing the right vendor, business change management and reducing vendor dependency.