In addition, ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK features professional recognition tools such as business card recognition and barcode recognition APIs.
What does BCR stand for?
BCR stands for Business Card Recognition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCR
We have 185 other meanings of BCR in our Acronym Attic
- Budget Change Report
- Budget Change Request
- Budget Comparison Report
- Budget Control Report
- Building Condition Report (Canada)
- Bulbocavernosus Reflex
- Bull City Rising (Durham, NC)
- Bureau Central de Répartition (French: Central Office of Allocation; insurance industry)
- Bureau Communautaire de Référence (French: Community Bureau of Reference; European Union production standard)
- Bush-Cheney-Rove (political shorthand)
- Business Change Request
- Business Club Russie (French: Russian Business Club)
- Business Communications Review (magazine)
- Business Community Relations (various organizations)
- Byte Count Register
- Banco Central de la Republica Argentina
- Based on Criminal Report Affidavit
- Bay Cities Racing Association
- Bay City Recreation Area (Michigan)
- Beach Community Redevelopment Agency (Hollywood, FL, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business card recognition and conversion has been around for a long time -- I bought a Corex CardScan if it will run on my Nokia 6630).
ABBYY, a leading provider of document recognition, data capture and linguistic technologies, has unveiled a sample Business Card Recognition (BCR) utility that leverages the powerful capabilities of the ABBYY Mobile OCR software development toolkit (SDK) bringing mobile data capture to smartphone devices.
ABBYY Mobile SDK supports developers in integrating optical character recognition (OCR) and business card recognition (BCR) functions into mobile platforms and applications, and supports various mobile phone platforms including Linux, Symbian and Windows Mobile operating systems.
ABBYY Lingvo Dictionary Software and Business Card Recognition Application Enable Users of Samsung WiTu (SGH-i900) to Enhance Business Communications FREMONT, Calif.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- (CTIA Wireless IT & Entertainment, Booth #346) -- ABBYY, a leading provider of document recognition, data capture and linguistic technologies, today announced that its sample Business Card Recognition (BCR) utility is now available for the Windows Mobile platform, and will be demonstrated at the CTIA Wireless IT & Entertainment conference in San Francisco, CA October 23-25, 2007.
Business card recognition software is also included with this feature, automatically inputting data into your contacts list by simply taking a photo of a business card.
Additional innovative Fujitsu ScanSnap scanner features include: -- PDF "Thumbnail" viewing -- Dual 600dpi color CCD optical array -- Business card recognition and export capabilities (CardMinder 3.