About Business Association Italy America BAIA is an independent, nonprofit corporation whose mission is to provide a channel between Italy and the Bay Area, as well as a local forum, to facilitate business networking and communication for entrepreneurs and investors.
What does BAIA stand for?
BAIA stands for Business Association Italy America (US and Italy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAIA
We have 1 other meaning of BAIA in our Acronym Attic
- Building Alternatives, Inc. (New Hampshire)
- Bundesverband Alternative Investments (German Association for Alternative Investments)
- Bureau Air Information (France)
- Bureau of Animal Industry (Philippines)
- Business Advisers International (various locations)
- Business Advisers, Inc. (various locations)
- Business Attributes Inventory (assessment)
- Battling AIDS in Africa
- Black Artists in Action (Canadian Artists Network)
- Bulgarian Artificial Intelligence Association
- Bay Area Iranian-American Democrats (Emeryville, CA)
- Battery for Asthma Illness Behavior (test)
- Beta-Aminoisobutyric Acid
- Blogging at Its Best
- Bahamas Agricultural Industrial Corporation
- Barring of All Incoming Calls
- Bay Area Impreza Club (car club; California)
- Bay Area Internet Connection
- Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Company, Ltd (China)
- Boy Am I Confused (chat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pacific Time < WHERE: < University of California at Berkeley < 306 Soda Hall < UC-Berkeley Campus < Berkeley, CA 94720 FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER: Please contact the Business Association Italy America at http://www.