Stefan Ohlsson, business area manager, Automotive R&D at Semcon, said, 'We are convinced that the software will benefit our customers in the automotive industry and are proud to introduce the patented technology to help customers integrate and develop this technology in steering control.
What does BAM stand for?
BAM stands for Business Area Manager
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAM
We have 252 other meanings of BAM in our Acronym Attic
- Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (German: Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing)
- Bureau of Air Management (various locations)
- Burke Advertising Management
- Business Activity Monitor(ing)
- Business Administration Manager
- Business Administration MSc (Master of Science; various locations)
- Business Advertising and Marketing (Havertown, PA)
- Business and Membership (McPherson Chamber of Commerce; Kansas)
- Business Application Management
- Business Archive Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mats Frisk, the company business area manager, said, 'Becoming a digital partner to RTS is a strategically important step for our presence in the tourism industry.
The standard of entries this year is phenomenal," said Jeff Pepper, Barclays Business area manager for Cardiff.
The bank's small business area manager for east Birmingham, Shirleyann Millington, said: "Gareth is very committed to his team, his customers and the community.
Judith Gage, Barclays small business area manager for Cardiff, said, 'The number of start-ups in Wales region grew to record levels in 2004, with 21,100 new businesses opening their doors.
Much more study of this issue is necessary before it can rise to the level of a serious public health concern, says Robert Kavet, electromagnetic field business area manager at the electric utility-funded Electric Power Research Institute.
Datacolor International named Birgit Schick business area manager.
All surfaces that come in contact with the melt should be chrome plated, notes Jim Murphy, Davis-Standard's business area manager for pipe, profile, and tubing.