Unified Communications: A Clash of Titans," By David Lemelin, September 2008) Verizon Business Makes It Easy for Enterprises Verizon Business Application Management for Office Communications Server offers an integrated group of communications applications.
What does BAM stand for?
BAM stands for Business Application Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAM
We have 252 other meanings of BAM in our Acronym Attic
- Building A Mystery
- Building Area Measurement LLC
- Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (German: Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing)
- Bureau of Air Management (various locations)
- Burke Advertising Management
- Business Activity Monitor(ing)
- Business Administration Manager
- Business Administration MSc (Master of Science; various locations)
- Business Advertising and Marketing (Havertown, PA)
- Business and Membership (McPherson Chamber of Commerce; Kansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This expansion will include the integration of Microsoft's business application management platform and UGS' Teamcenter(R) product lifecycle management solutions to provide a single source for product and process data allowing easy access and reuse of data.
It supports email, collaboration, electronic new business application management and e-signature.
NetApp FC SAN solutions help customers adapt to changing data center needs, achieve superior data and business application management, and experience the lowest TCO.
A combination of consulting, monitoring, and implementation services, PAMS provides subscription-based access to an administrator for business application management and software infrastructure support.
It combines AT&T's global Internet protocol (IP) network, 26 Internet Data Centers worldwide and its industry-leading enterprise management system with business application management provided by Totality, a leading remote managed services provider.
Inflow's managed services division at Inflow-Charlotte targets mid- to large-market companies that need critical business application management as well as high availability infrastructure and process specialization.
We are now able to offer a range of integrated and scaleable Web hosting and business application management services wherever the application resides, in a cost- effective and rapid manner.