Pelletier was to graduate the university with a business administration certificate at the time of the alleged fraud.
What does BAC stand for?
BAC stands for Business Administration Certificate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAC
We have 499 other meanings of BAC in our Acronym Attic
- building alarm cabinet
- Built Asset Consultancy (EC Harris LLP)
- Bureau d'Assurance du Canada (French: Insurance Bureau of Canada)
- Bureau of Air Commerce
- Burkwood Aquatic Club (Mechanicsville, VA)
- Burnaby Alliance Church (Canada)
- Bury Automobile Club
- Bus Access Circuit
- Business Access Canada (Public Works and Government Services Canada)
- Business Acquisition Council (SAIC)
- Business Advisory Center
- Business Advisory Council (Asian)
- Business Affairs Commission
- Business Angels des Cités (French venture capital firm)
- Business Application Control
- Business Area Controlling (UK)
- Business Assistance Center
- Business Associate Contract (HIPAA)
- Business Availability Center (software)
- Business Aviation Centre (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new site will be home to business advisory services (executive development) along with the Business Administration Certificate offering and the Aboriginal Business Administration Certificate Program.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 2 Alex Bay, center, founder of the Common Man Family of Restaurants, was honored in May with the Award for Excellence in Business Leadership and Citizenship during Plymouth State University's Master of Business Administration Certificate and Honors Luncheon.
He holds a medical degree from Tongji Medical University (Wuhan, China), a management in business administration certificate from the Wharton Business School of University of Pennsylvania, and an MBA with concentrations in healthcare and investment management from the Lebow Business School of Drexel University.
She has also earned a number of certificates from the American Institute of Banking (AIB), including Customer Service, Personnel Supervision and Business Administration certificates.
A graduate of the Business Administration Certificate Program at the University of Saskatchewan, he has taken an active role in the industrial distribution business, holding positions of increasing responsibility since joining B & T in 1966.
and Business Administration Certificate programs on August 24, 1998 at 6:15 p.
For further information about UCSC Extension's Business Administration Certificate Program, call the Business and Management Department at (408) 748-2187.