Prior to coming to Washington in 2007, Ennis managed gubernatorial and congressional races, as well as the Bush-Cheney 2004 Victory effort, in her home state of North Carolina.
What does BC04 stand for?
BC04 stands for Bush-Cheney 2004
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business Cooperation Network
- Business Card Read Only Memory
- Scalar Broadcast Channel Model
- Broadside-Coupled Split Ring Resonator
- British Columbia-Single Transferable Vote (ballot voting method)
- Vector Broadcast Channel Model
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Bottle Cleaning/Charging Station
- Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS
- Be Counted/ Telephone Questionnaire Assistance Field Verification (US Census Bureau)
- Brain Cytoplasmic 1 (protein)
- Battle Force Command and Control
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (video game)
- Battlespace Command and Control
- Bosnia Command and Control Augmentation
- Biophysical Capacity to Change (stand-alone model)
- Battlespace Command and Control Decision Aids
- Battlespace Command and Control System Review
- Basic Combat Convoy Course
- Battlespace Command and Control Center (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MINA NGUYEN is a former US Department of Labor official and Director on the Bush-Cheney 2004 campaign.
When President Bush got off Air Force One at Los Angeles International Airport on Thursday for a fund-raising dinner, he was met by Paul Weisman, chairman of the Bush-Cheney 2004 San Fernando Valley Chapter, and Marcia Tookey of Glendale, Los Angeles Foothills chairwoman.
Before moving to Capitol Hill, Mackowiak worked on the Bush-Cheney 2004 reelection campaign in Iowa, as a political appointee at the U.
Bush was in San Diego Thursday to talk to military personnel and families at Marine Corps Air Station in Mirimar and to attend a Bush-Cheney 2004 fund-raising dinner at the convention center.
She held the position of special assistant to the Vice Presidential Nominee during the Bush-Cheney 2000 presidential race, and served as director of vice presidential operations for the Bush-Cheney 2004 presidential reelection campaign, where she directed all aspects of vice presidential operations, including messaging, events, budget, staffing and scheduling.
The Ohio-based marketing firm worked with members of Lyris' Professional Services team to create advanced email marketing initiatives for the Bush-Cheney 2004 presidential campaign -- including a web form that allowed non-technical users to create sophisticated conditional content in email messages.
Osborn worked on the 1980 and 1988 Bush presidential campaigns, and has been active in the Bush-Cheney 2004 campaign, serving as a member of Pennsylvania Technology Executives for Bush as well as on the campaign's Delaware state steering committee.