Within the TMS group only, there was a statistically significant improvement on the Buschke Selective Reminding Test in the TMS responders compared to TMS non-responders for both short-term recall (P = 0.
What does BSRT stand for?
BSRT stands for Buschke Selective Reminding Test
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSRT
We have 2 other meanings of BSRT in our Acronym Attic
- Brief Symptom Rating Scale
- Beaudesert Shire Railway Support Group Association, Inc. (Beaudesert, Australia)
- Basic Science and Remote Sensing Initiative (Michigan State University)
- Bidwell Sacramento River State Park (California)
- Bachelor of Science in Radiation Therapy (degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology (degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy (degree)
- Berlin-Brandenburg School for Regenerative Therapies (Germany)
- Black Spur Race Team
- British Scout Response Team
- Business Sector Round Table
- Bihar State Religious Trust Board (India)
- Bihar State Road Transport Corporation (India)
- Bi-State Real-Time Damping (driving product)
- Bangladesh Sericulture Research and Training Institute
- Banyan Strategic Realty Trust SBI
- Bone Seeking Radiopharmaceutical Uptake
- Baltic Sea Region University Network
- Bac-Sailly Sports (French sports club)
- Bachelor of Science in Surveying
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participants also completed six cognitive function tests, including the Modified Mini-Mental State Examination, a test that evaluates orientation, language, and memory; the Logical Memory test, a subtest of the Wechsler Memory Scale-Revised, which evaluates short- and long-term memory; and the Buschke Selective Reminding Test, which evaluates verbal memory.
The three groups differed significantly on only one test: Current heavy smokers showed significant cognitive deficits in their ability to memorize and recall word lists included on the Buschke Selective Reminding Test (BSRT), compared with either former users or controls; the differences were no longer apparent when they were retested on day 28 of abstinence (Arch.