for the sponsorship of their car to be driven by Jamie Aube in the Busch Grand National North and South sanctioned races in 2000.
What does BGNN stand for?
BGNN stands for Busch Grand National North (NASCAR division)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BGNN
- Business Golfers Network (DeSilva Communications, Inc.)
- Business Growth Network (various locations)
- Business, Government, Nonprofit
- Bilateral Groin Node Dissection
- Band Gap Narrowing Effect
- Benefit Group of New England, LLC (Colchester, VT)
- Bochumer Gesellschaft für Nachhaltige Entwicklung (German: Bochum Society for Sustainable Development; Bochum, Germany)
- Brooklyn Gay Network of Friends (New York City, NY)
- Bhutan Gorkha National Liberation Front (political party, Bhutan)
- Bi-Group Neural Network
- Barry Guy New Orchestra (jazz ensemble)
- Buick Grand National Racing Association
- Busch Grand National Series (racing)
- Bill Gates Net Worth (Web site)
- A Burgundy and Gold Obsession (Washington Redskins fan club)
- Baguio City (Philippines)
- Basic Guru Online (computer programming tutorial website)
- Battlestar Galactica Online (gaming)
- Beat Goes On
- Belgian Golf One (automobile club; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
20, 1998-- Stefanik Pulls "Double Double" 1998 NASCAR Championships Race driver Mike Stefanik has seized the 1998 NASCAR Busch Grand National North Series, and NASCAR Featherlite Modified Series, championships for the second year in row.