1 million in grants awarded this year by the non-profit SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund.
What does BG stand for?
BG stands for Busch Gardens (amusement park)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BG
We have 61 other meanings of BG in our Acronym Attic
- Buffalo Grass
- Buffalo Grove (Chicago, IL suburb)
- Bulgaria (International Auto Identification)
- Bump & Grind
- Bundesgericht (German: Federal Supreme Court; Switzerland)
- Bundesgymnasium (School; Austria, Europe)
- Bunge Ltd. (stock symbol)
- Burial Grounds
- Bus Grant
- Business Group
- Gas Shrinkage Factor (hydrocarbon physical properties)
- Baltimore Gas & Electric
- Beyond Good & Evil (video game)
- Belton, Grandview & Kansas City Railroad
- Bomb Group (Heavy) (US Army Air Force and US Air Force unit designation)
- Brigadier General (Promotable)
- Battery Ground Short (terminal type)
- Basal ganglial and thalamic
Samples in periodicals archive:
For a limited time, you can buy a 3-Park SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Ticket for the same price as the 2-Park SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Ticket
Presented by SeaWorld and Busch Gardens in Florida, the roadshow also offers a free chance to win a holiday to Florida to visit the Worlds of Discovery Parks including SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Aquatica and Discovery Cove.
Virgin also offers pre-bookable excursions for SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and Busch Gardens making budgeting for your holiday much simpler: The Adventure Passport combo ticket allows 21 consecutive days of unlimited admission to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens, giving the freedom and flexibility to experience as you please.
At Busch Gardens theme park, white knuckle rides and wildlife come together - with six roller coasters PLUS 2,700 exotic animals which put it among the top four US zoos.
A family of four gets three nights accommodations at the Holiday Inn Main Gate East complimentary transportation to all Walt Disney theme parks just three miles away, and bonus features such as two-for-one admission and discounted tickets for Sea World, Busch Gardens and Cypress Gardens.
Proceeds will benefit the SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund, a nonprofit foundation which preserves endangered wildlife, and supports species research, animal rescue and conservation education around the world.
1, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Ride the world's tallest floorless dive coaster, meet an astronaut and "fly" a NASA airplane during NASA Days at Busch Gardens this Friday and Saturday, Aug.