The 74LVT Series consists of an 8-bit octal and Widebus(TM) 16-, 18- bit versions of familiar bus interface functions such as transceivers, latches and flip-flops, as well as a universal bus transceiver (UBT)(TM) device.
What does BIF stand for?
BIF stands for Bus Interface Function
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BIF
We have 81 other meanings of BIF in our Acronym Attic
- Borderline Intellectual Functioning
- Boring Intellectual Fart
- Brevet d'Initiateur Fédéral (French diploma)
- Brøndby Idræts Forening (Danish Football Club)
- Brothers of the Immaculate Fermentation (amateur California wine makers)
- Builders Iron Foundry (various locations)
- Built-in Flexible (plumbing)
- Built-In Function (normally associated with programming language assemblers)
- Bureau Information Femmes (French: Women's Information Office; Switzerland)
- Burundi Franc (currency of Burundi)
- Business Instructional Facility (University of Illinois)
- Business Investment Fund
- Butt in Front
- Bielefelder Institut fuer Fortpflanzungsmedizin (German: Bielefeld Institute for Reproductive Medicine)
- Baha'i International Football Association
- Black Imported Fire Ant (insect)
- British Independent Film Awards
- British International Freight Association
- Buses Involved in Fatal Accidents
- Bibliographische Institut F A Brockhaus (German: Institute Bibliographical F.A. Brockhaus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
provides a variety of bus interface functions and a CompactFlash/PCMCIA Host Adapter IP.
The first APEX 20K device, a 400,000-gate EP20K400, is shipping and is supported by Altera's Quartus design environment and backed by a full complement of intellectual property cores, including processors, communications blocks and bus interface functions from Altera and from the Altera Megafunction Partner Program (AMPP(SM)) member companies.