With up to 200W of output power, this regulated bus converter module operates from a 270V bus to step down the power to create a regulated 28V bus for avionics power systems.
What does BCM stand for?
BCM stands for Bus Converter Module
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCM
We have 269 other meanings of BCM in our Acronym Attic
- British Chess Magazine (UK)
- Brittle-Coulomb-Mohr (theory)
- Broadcast Manager (IBM, used in the MSS Server implementation of BUS to reduce broadcast traffic.)
- Broadcom Corporation
- Bromo Chloro Methane
- Brooklyn Conservatory of Music (est. 1897; New York)
- Buffalo City Municipality (South Africa)
- Building Construction Management (various organizations)
- Bundles, Clusters, and Matrices (scientific testing of asbestos fibers)
- Bureau of Construction Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bus converter modules, which convert a 48V bus to a 12V rail for intermediate bus architecture applications and other isolated converters operating from 24V and 48V busses are included.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 30, 2004 Vicor Corporation (NASDAQ:VICR) announced today that its VI Chip Bus Converter Module (BCM) has won EDN magazine's 2003 "Innovation of the Year" Award for Power Supplies.
The new family consists of 48V to 12V Bus Converter Modules (BCM) for conventional Intermediate Bus Architecture (IBA) applications.