In particular, the high-end PRIMEQUEST 540A and PRIMEQUEST 580A models have achieved an increase in front side bus clock frequency from 533 MHz to 667 MHz.
What does BCLK stand for?
BCLK stands for Bus Clock
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of BCLK
- Blue Cross Life and Health (insurance)
- British Columbia Linked Health Database (Canada)
- Bert Corona Leadership Institute (Washington, DC)
- Bluegrass Club of Long Island (New York)
- British Columbia Law Institute
- Bulk Calling Line Identification
- Blind Command Line Injection
- Black Country Libraries In Partnership (UK; public library partnership)
- Brown Community for Learning in Retirement (Rhode Island)
- Baseclock (computing)
- B Cell Lymphoma Line (immunology)
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Benedictine Center for Lifelong Learning (Minnesota)
- Bridge City Little League (Bridge City, TX)
- British Company Law Library (UK)
- Baltimore City Life Museum
- Below Critical Length Material (biochemistry)
- Biblioteca de Castilla-La Mancha
- Black Country Living Museum (UK)
- Breast Cancer Liver Metastasis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Support for 66MHz PCI is ideal for system management and administration of applications where continuous redundancy and Quality of Service at higher bus clock speeds are critical.
Here DQ, DQS and BCLK represent data, strobe and bus clock respectively.
The core is available as a single port SDRAM controller or a multi-port SDRAM controller with different bus interfaces at different bus clock speed sharing the same memory.
The RFFE specification utilizes a relatively high bus clock frequency of 26 MHz with additional time-accurate triggering mechanisms.
For example, streaming a 320x240 MPEG movie over the AP7000's on-chip Ethernet MAC at 100 Mbit/s and decoding it at 30 frames per second requires a CPU clock of only 120 MHz and system bus clock of only 60 MHz.
A Framer device is responsible for sourcing the bus clock along with basic framing information that allow all devices to synchronize and start communication with the Host.
The Flash PMCStor supports PCI bus clock frequencies up to 66 MHz in non-Monarch mode at 32 or 64 bits wide.