Most Batwa are poor so they can't raise the 1,500 Burundi francs for the national health card which will entitle them to basic treatment.
What does BIF stand for?
BIF stands for Burundi Franc (currency of Burundi)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIF
We have 81 other meanings of BIF in our Acronym Attic
- Border Infrastructure Fund (Canada)
- Borderline Intellectual Functioning
- Boring Intellectual Fart
- Brevet d'Initiateur Fédéral (French diploma)
- Brøndby Idræts Forening (Danish Football Club)
- Brothers of the Immaculate Fermentation (amateur California wine makers)
- Builders Iron Foundry (various locations)
- Built-in Flexible (plumbing)
- Built-In Function (normally associated with programming language assemblers)
- Bureau Information Femmes (French: Women's Information Office; Switzerland)
- Bus Interface Function
- Business Instructional Facility (University of Illinois)
- Business Investment Fund
- Butt in Front
- Bielefelder Institut fuer Fortpflanzungsmedizin (German: Bielefeld Institute for Reproductive Medicine)
- Baha'i International Football Association
- Black Imported Fire Ant (insect)
- British Independent Film Awards
- British International Freight Association
- Buses Involved in Fatal Accidents
Samples in periodicals archive:
This unilateral decision cost the country 37 billion Burundi francs (30 million dollars / 20.
Getting away from each roadblock without giving away handfuls of Burundi francs takes time, slowing our journey considerably.