Police said bodies had been burnt beyond recognition.
What does BBR stand for?
BBR stands for Burnt Beyond Recognition (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BBR
We have 92 other meanings of BBR in our Acronym Attic
- Branch-By-Release (configuration management model)
- Brie-Axe Betterave Rugby (France)
- Broad Branch Road (Carnegie Institution for Science; Washington, DC)
- Broadband Rangers (Americas Army gaming clan)
- Broadbandreports.com (website)
- Broken Beyond Repair
- Broken Bow Records (Nashville, TN)
- Buffalo Bills Review
- Bundle Branch Reentrant
- Bureau of Business Research
- Burnt Beyond Repair
- Burstable Bit Rate
- Balanced Budget Refinement Act of 1999 (USA)
- Big Bike Riders Association
- Biologically-Based Risk Assessment
- Bluebonnet Barrel Racing Association (Texas)
- Bronc and Bull Riders Association (France)
- Battery Backup Random Access Memory
- Bare Base Reconstitution and Management System
- Broadband Remote Access Server
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, a local journalist Zafar Wazeer told Pajhwok Afghan News that Yamani' s body was burnt beyond recognition.
Many of the victims were burnt beyond recognition, some scorched to the bone and others to ashes.
Some of the Sunday shoppers were burnt beyond recognition, hugging each other.
The body inside the car was burnt beyond recognition.
A MURDER investigation was launched today after a boy as young as 12 was found stabbed and burnt beyond recognition.
The houses were set on fire and two of the bodies were burnt beyond recognition.
Authorities have refused to provide a death toll from the violence, citing a fear of reprisals and the difficulty of coming up with an accurate number, with reports of bodies thrown in wells, burnt beyond recognition or immediately buried.