Some planting had already taken place on tribal lands with support from the Bureau of Indian Affairs' Burned Area Emergency Rehabilitation program and an Environmental Protection Agency grant.
What does BAER stand for?
BAER stands for Burned Area Emergency Rehabilitation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BAER
We have 16 other meanings of BAER in our Acronym Attic
- Bandelier Archaeological Excavation Project
- Bay Area Event Photography (San Jose, CA)
- Brain Stem Auditory Evoked Potential (diagnostic tool; neurology)
- Brain-Stem Auditory Evoked Potential
- British Association of European Pharmaceutical Distributors
- Bibliographic Access to Electronic Resources (est. 1996; Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Brainstem Acoustic Evoked Response
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response
- Browser Address Error Redirector
- Burn Area Emergency Response (California)
- Bay Area Electric Railroad Association (Rio Vista Junction, CA)
- British Atomic Energy Research Establishment
- Basic Atomic Energy Research Institute (South Korea)
- Bay Area Environmental Research Institute (California)
- Bay Area English Regency Society
- Banjul American Embassy School (Gambia)
- Beijing Academy of Educational Sciences (Beijing, China)
- Bill Arp Elementary School (Douglasville, GA)
- Birmingham Adult Education Service (UK)
- Bloc Autonome Eclairage de Sécurité (French: Block Autonomous Security Lighting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the meantime, a burned area emergency rehabilitation team will begin working to reduce the erosion, road damage and other impacts created by fire line construction, Murdough says.
Environmental scientists on a Burned Area Emergency Rehabilitation, or BAER, team began inspecting the burned area Thursday.