The Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway Company (BNSF) today announced it has reduced rates for single- and 26-car shipments by simplifying the rate structure for wheat shipments.
What does BNSFR stand for?
BNSFR stands for Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- But Now Something Completely Different
- Bienvenido N Santos Creative Writing Center (De La Salle University-Manila)
- Bacon Numerical System, Document Identifier
- Better Neighbourhood Services Fund (Scotland, UK)
- Better Not Start Family
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corporation (railroad)
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway (Fort Worth, TX)
- Burlington Northern Sante Fe (railway)
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corporation
- Battalion Shore Fire Control Party
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Biblioteki Naukowej Sztabu Generalnego (Polish: Scientific Library of the General Staff)
- Bill Nye the Science Guy
- Boston Normal School of Gymnastics (est. 1889; Boston, MA)
- Brand New Second Hand (Roots Manuva album)
- Barbados National Standards Institution
- Basic Need Satisfaction Inventory
- Basic Network Surveillance Interface
- Broadband Network Services, Incorporated
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are served by three railroads here: Union Pacific, Kansas City Southern, and The Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway Company.
``Our safety records are very good and it has been proven that transporting by rail is the safest means of transportation,'' said Lena Kent, spokeswoman for Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway.
The BNSF Foundation is the principal philanthropic organization for the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corporation and its subsidiary, The Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway Company .
TSX: EGY) today announced that The Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway Company (BNSF) has purchased JLOOX Visualization Suite licenses to incorporate rich, Java(TM)-based graphics into various website applications, which will help them to deliver an improved look and feel for both their Intranet and Internet Web sites.
The Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway Company (BNSF) announced beginning today it will include a weekly traffic report on its web site at www.
NYSE:RRA) and the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway Company (BNSF) today announced that BNSF has sold/leased 288 miles of contiguous rail line in and around Mobile, Alabama to RailAmerica's wholly owned subsidiary, Alabama & Gulf Coast Railway (AGR), for approximately $15 million in cash.
The combined railroad system, to be known as The Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway Company (BNSF), will form a more effective Western region rail competitor, offering shippers broader geographic coverage comparable to that provided by other Western rail carriers, while preserving essential rail competition.