It cites a 1992 agreement between the city and the former Burlington Northern Railroad Co.
What does BNR stand for?
BNR stands for Burlington Northern Railroad
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BNR
We have 52 other meanings of BNR in our Acronym Attic
- Boeuf de Nos Régions (French cattle industry oversight group)
- Boston Restaurant Associates, Inc. (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- Bowen National Research (Pickerington, OH)
- Boyle Norman Roberts (band)
- Boysnoize Records
- Broadband Noise Reduction (application)
- Build Not Received
- Bulgarian National Radio
- Bureau National de Renseignements (French: National Information Bureau)
- Bureau of Natural Resources
- But Not Really
- Buy and Replace
- By Name Request
- Biological Nutrient Removal Activated Sludge
- Behavioral Neurogenetics Research Center (Stanford University; Stanford, CA)
- Berkshire Natural Resources Council (Pittsfield, MA)
- Bhartiya New Rule for Fraction (mathematics)
- Blue Note Records Festival
- Brigade Nationale de Recherche des Fugitifs (French: National Fugitive Search Brigade)
- Barclays Natural Resource Investments (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover HD31 Dealy shares how the role of personal accountability has shaped his career at Burlington Northern Railroad, and identifies the most common mistakes committed by well-intentioned leaders.
Rose joined Burlington Northern Railroad in 1993 and held a number of key vice presidential positions before being named Senior Vice President- Merchandise Business Unit in May 1996.
Susan Green of Fort Worth, Texas, manager of internal communication for Burlington Northern Railroad, sends advance issues of her magazine to all vice presidents and above, with a cover letter requesting written feedback.
Burlington Northern Railroad and KPMG Peat Marwick.
After receiving his bachelor's of science degree in business from the University of Colorado in 1982, Gallegos worked as a marketing analyst for the former Burlington Northern Railroad for three years, and for the Soo Line Railroad for one year.
In addition to the Evaluator Group, Schulz is experienced in performance and capacity planning, platform management, disaster recovery, and systems development, having held positions at various IT vendors and customer organizations Including Burlington Northern Railroad, DCA Benefits and Co-Operative Electric Power Utility.
Following WP's merger with the Union Pacific, Gomez served as assistant market manager-chemicals for the Union Pacific at Omaha from 1983 until 1984 when he joined Burlington Northern Railroad at Fort Worth, Tex.