Burlington Community Land Trust is the oldest and largest community land trust (CLT) in the U.
What does BCLT stand for?
BCLT stands for Burlington Community Land Trust (Burlington, VT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCLT
We have 9 other meanings of BCLT in our Acronym Attic
- Boston College Law School
- Brazoria County Library System
- British Columbia Land Surveyor
- Burlington County Library System (New Jersey)
- British Columbia Lake Stewardship Society (Canada)
- Bar Code Laser Scanner Terminal
- Bacon, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato (sandwich)
- Berkeley Center for Law Technology (University of California School of Law)
- Black Canyon Land Trust (land conservation group; Colorado)
- British Centre for Literary Translation (University of East Anglia; Norwich, England, UK)
- Business Card Luggage Tag (product)
- British Columbia Library Trustees' Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Lumber Trade Council (Canada)
- British Chinese Language Teaching Seminar
- Office of Burma, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Vietnam Affairs (United States Department of State)
- Bicycle Civil Liberties Union (Berkeley, CA)
- Bucks County Linux Users Group (Pennsylvania)
- Broward County Land Use Plan (Florida)
- Beaman-Conrad-Liscomb-Union-Whitten (Iowa; school district)
- Batch Cancel Leave
Samples in periodicals archive:
These 2002 winners of the Leadership for a Changing World award are joined by honorees the Sacramento Valley Organizing Community and the Burlington Community Land Trust, both of which work for affordable housing.
Award winners include the Burlington Community Land Trust, Cooperative Development Services Fund, Inc.